This is one of my favorite desserts…ever! It is also THE first dessert I posted on Love&Grub.
I first created these things almost a year and a half ago, but recently decided I wanted to repost the recipe.
When I first started to post on here, my recipes tended to be intertwined with whatever it was I was talking about, so it often got lost in the post. Although I am sure you all love reading my rambles, if you want to come back to to the recipe, it’s just easier to be able to scroll down and have the recipe easily accessible.
But of course, I had to spice it up! So I added some sprinkles, a little extra vanilla and funfetti it is!
Greek yogurt is also an overall better choice of yogurt (which I am sure we are all mostly aware of) because they are high in protein. So adding it to dessert gives these little bites that extra protein.
I do, however, love a little sweet bite after a meal and having these little cheesecake bites is kind of perfect for just that.
Super easy, super cute and super delicious!
Let’s get baking!
Servings: 24 Ingredients
3 sheets graham crackers (total of 6 square crackers)
1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
4 oz plain cream cheese, room temperature
1 7oz container plain Greek Yogurt (I used 2% Fage brand)
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 pinches cinnamon
3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a food processor, chop the graham crackers into a fine consistency. Add butter to the mixture, stir and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Using a 24-mini cupcake pan, add muffin liners. Fill each with about 1 tsp of the graham cracker mixture and press it so that it even. Bake this for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and spoon about 1/2 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture, or until it fills to the top of the pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Once complete, refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
Lots of LOVE,